The GL300 is a high-quality compact water resistant asset tracker; it’s built in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. It’s built in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extended battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. The GL300 is small enough to use for covert tracking requirements and its portable design allows users to easily mount it to almost any piece of equipment for a variety of tracking requirements.
Using quad band 850/900/1800/1900MHz GSM and GPRS frequencies, the GL300 can be remotely controlled and configured by text message. Its internal 3-axis accelerometer can instantly alert you to unauthorized movements and its location reporting frequency can be configured from as little as every 5 seconds. It also allows you to monitor external temperature readings.
Using internal battery power, the GL300 is capable of a 400 hours standby time or a 5 minute reporting rate for up to 140 hours. This can be extended permanently by connecting to external DC power for long-term reporting requirements without concern for battery life.
Weighing just 60g and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or hidden discretely, the GL300 is ideally suited for all types of tracking including lone worker, vehicle, pet and asset tracking applications.
Contact Jake - (616) 888-6905 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Resistant
- IPX-5 water resistance
- Built in uBlox GPS chipset to allow fast Time to First Fix and high accuracy
- Low Power Consumption
- Long Standby Time
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Built in 3D motion sensor for power saving and motion detection
- Temperature Sensor
- Firmware upgrade over the air
- Web-based solution
- Hardware, software, and application
- FCC certified
- Small, lightweight and rugged
- Configurable via SMS from any mobile phone IPX-5 water resistance
- Geo-fencing alert
- Emergency alert
- Speed alert
- SOS alert
- Mini-USB for convenient charging
- 3.5V to 4.5V DC External Battery Voltage
- Remote Adjustments of Tracking Intervals 1300 mAh, 3.7 V Li-polymer back-up battery
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GSM Phase 2/2+ compliant
- Extreme weather reliability: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Hot start < 1 second
- Cold start < 29 seconds
- Sleek appearance: 2.7″ x 1.6″ x 0.8″
- Weight: 2.12 oz